Download books with adobe digital editions
Please note - you will require an Adobe ID to read our eBooks. Screen grabs may vary according to your operating system.
- Download Adobe Digital Editions - Visit the Adobe Website and click the link (PC or Mac depending on your system requirements) to download Adobe Digital Editions.
- Launch and sign in with your Adobe ID
- When the download is complete, launch the programme and sign in with your Adobe ID - Don't have an Adobe ID? Click here for details on how to get a free Adobe ID.
- Buy an eBook - Not purchased an eBook yet? Click here to see our latest eBooks.
- Click the link in the email to download your eBook - When you have purchased an eBook, you will receive two emails. The first will be an order confirmation and the second will be the confirmation that your eBook is ready to download.
- If you lose your email link or wish to re-download an eBook, Log into your account and then click on 'My account' at the top of the screen. Scroll down to view your eBook Library. You may download your eBook by clicking on the Download link.
- Open the downloaded ebook file with Digital adobe editions by selecting open with "adobe digital editions"